Tuesday, November 02, 2010

No Grand Promises

Reading my most recent posts, I can only shake my head and sigh. In spite of all the reasons I started this blog, it became a victim of procrastination. Like many of the things I do purely for myself, its priority slipped in favor of tasks and projects for other people.

I cannot promise that this effort will be any different.

My reasons for posting again are not purely noble; there is an external factor goading me into writing now. My hope is that, this time, I will keep going. Though all of my writing in the past couple of years has been for other people, this blog has always remained on my project list, while other things have been removed.

Other projects I have recently pursued and about which I intend to write include:
  • knitting
  • felting
  • inkle weaving
  • beeswax taper candles
  • Dutch oven cooking
  • heraldry
  • calligraphy
Yes, I am still a Rambler, sampling various mediums of expression and enjoying them all!

No comments: