Sunday, April 30, 2006

Llama Boats

Mission accomplished - I formally introduced Boats to Smythkepe at this afternoon's Fighter Practice. Some played, others watched, and the overall reaction was good. It's great to watch something you're entusiastic about being accepted by your friends. Adding the 9-Man-Morris board to the flip side of the game board turned out to be a good idea, too. Now, I just have to crank out a couple more game sets so there will be enough to keep anyone from feeling left out.

The new set of player tokens I made last night turned out pretty well. They're still pretty rough, but I may be able to sand or dremmel out some of the tool marks. This group was officially dubbed "Llama Boats" this afternoon. I'll let you, gentle reader, judge the resemblance for yourself. Perhaps it would help to watch this a few times...

No comments: