Saturday, April 29, 2006

Still Stuck on Boats

With a presentation due in class on Tuesday and a major paper due shortly thereafter, I haven't yet written down the rules for Boats. Excuses, I know. I'll try to post the rules within the next couple of days. I did, however, teach Rose how to play tonight. We played three games before her bedtime, and I'm sure I'll get roped into playing again tomorrow. Sounds like another good way to procrastinate working on my presentation!

After putting Rose to bed, I sat down with the Sculpey and made six more player tokens which are in the oven now. While they are still not works of art, my technique is improving. These look less like ducks and more like the Viking longships they are intended to resemble.

According to NOAA, it looks like tomorrow is still supposed to be rain-free. I do hope that by tomorrow afternoon things have dried up from today's storms so I can take the game set out to Fighter Practice.

Whoops! There goes the oven timer...time to check the new boats!

No comments: