Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Questing

Each year, Smythkepe hosts a Quest at our summer event. Traditionally, this is formally known as the "Quest for the Shrine of St. Dunstan," though some years neither our patron saint nor his shrine is involved. Through a series of events too convoluted to relate tonight, I have the honor of organizing this year's Quest at MSKD.

At this point, I've nailed the premise and have most of the denizens' characters and stations somewhat defined. There are still some details that need to be worked out and props to be made, bought, or borrowed. Still, it's coming together, and panic has not yet set in. This is good.

If you'd like more information, feel free to check out the Quest page on Smythkepe's website. Click on the links for MSKD and then Quest.

And until it's over, that's all I'm going to say in these pages regarding this year's Quest. After it's over, I may be convinced to tell all...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heya,
How are things going?
Quest...did I hear something about quest?
Hmm, I wont be at the biz meeting tonight or if I am I will be late. Kid stuff. Call me if you need to explain anything.
Dante