Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Mundane Pause

In spite of technical and other difficulties, tonight's presentation at school went well. In a speech class, I probably wouldn't have gotten away with some of the dumb things I did, but I must have covered well because my professor awarded me an "A." Several of my classmates complimented the presentation, too, so even though I bloopered a time or three, it appears I got my point across. Now all I have to do is complete another edit of my final paper and submit the dratted thing.

Eleven days until graduation.

I'm taking the summer off from school. Sure, I have other projects in mind, but I'm taking a break from school for the summer. Really. Then in the Fall...Grad school.

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more, or close the wall up with our English dead!" - William Shakespeare, "Henry V"

No comments: